Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Through The Alien's View

When we listen from past generations about their life, we can find many differences in our and their experiences. I just try to share my experiences in the following way.




Through The Alien's View
Alien told, "O my mother!"
I visited the earth but I am in wonder.
Which is the human over there?
Can you tell me O my mother?
Like my age, when you were…
You also visited the same or another?

I saw many buddies, who walk on 4 legs & fly in air,
Next I saw, who can run on 4 wheels as well as high wings flyer.  
Which is the human in them? He should walk on 2 legs.

I saw the creature, crest on his head and "cock cock" singer,
Pursuing another, it was upright but even crest carrier.
(Mother) U told me about humans, on the head they have hair.

At next place I saw a fellow, who was curved tailed and roadside sleeper.
There was another, didn't had tail but both (were) sleeping nearer.
Nobody should be human in them, because they always live in their home.

Then I saw 2 horrible buddies, had longest horns but foolish fighter.
Next I saw 2 more, who had 2 legs-hands but doing same thing there they were.
I think none was human in them, as he knows only love to spread.

Then I saw a cruelest critter, who killed his cub with a single roar.
Next I saw another sinner, who dressed n speaker but he killed the baby in the womb of mother.
He must not be human. Yes mother, I am dam sure!!

By listening all this, mother too fall in wonder.
"O my kid, please stop this all, don't tell me even anymore!!"
Your words are making me scared, how come it changed all over there.

- Namrata

एलियनच्या चष्म्यातून

एलियन सांगे आई  ला
आज पृथ्वी आलो पाहून
कुठला नक्की माणूस यात ? पुरता गेलो गोंधळून   …
माझ्याएवढी असताना तू ही आलीस तिथे जावून …
पृथ्वी आणि माणूस पाहून आनंदाने भारावून … 

अनेक सजीव दिसले चार पायांनी चालणारे, किंवा पंखांनी उडणारे 
पुढे वेगळेच जीव पाहिले, चार चाकांवर पळणारे, कधी पंखांना उडवणारे …
यातला कोण माणूस बरे ? त्याने तर दोन पायांनी चालावे ?

एक जीव दिसला, कॉक कॉक असे गाणारा अन डोक्यावर तुरा असणारा
मागून दुसरा त्याच्या, दोन हात- दोन पायांचा पण डोक्यावर तुरा जपणारा
माणसाच्या डोक्यावर तर केस हवे, तू तर तसेच सांगितले |

दुसरीकडे एक जीव होतावाकडी शेपटी अन रस्त्यावर पहुडलेला .
शेजारीच दुसरा जीव, शेपटी नव्हती त्याला, पण त्याच्याच बाजूला निजलेला
यातला कोणीच माणूस नसावा, तो तर घरात राहतो ना?

मग पाहिले मी दोन जीव, लांब लांब शिगांवाले, डोळे रक्ताळून उगा झुंजणारे
पुढे पाहिले दुसरे दोघे, हात-पाय अनउभारलेले, मात्र तसेच रक्ताळून तसेच झुंजणारे
यातले कुणीच माणूस नसावेतो तर वागतो ना प्रेमाने ?

दाट आयाळीचा पाहिला एक जीव, भयाण डरकाळी संगे आपल्याच पिल्लास मारणारा
नंतर पाहिला दुसरा, कपडे घालून बोलणारा पण पिल्लाला मात्र मादीच्या पोटातच मारणारा
हा नक्कीच माणूस नाही , मी म्हणतोय तेच  खर ना आई?

हे सारे ऐकून  आईच थक्क झाली, अरे बाबा मीच गोंधळून गेले. जरा थांब  म्हणाली
वर्णन तुझे ऐकून सारे, पुरती घाबरून गेले… असे नव्हते तिथे सारे, आता कसे बदलले ?
  - नम्रता

No comments:

Post a Comment